Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think?
Another thought, how about observing the guy and watching him to see what his actions are. Is he caseing the store or the pharmacy to do a robbery?

I agree with koke king, Mr hero or should I say in my honest opinion, Mr not so smart, could have been shot, had his trash kicked all over the store or even worse could be dead. He stands a good chance of being sued for his actions.

While I can appreciate his wanting to protect himself and or maybe others, jumping to conclusions like this usually come with some negative results. Which is why he went to jail.

Also, I'm cautious about what I choose to believe from our local media. They choose to print and or paint a picture of what they want and turn things around to sell papers and attract viewers. Unless you were there to see first hand the actions of these officers, walk in their shoes to be the one making the decision to how to bring this situation to a peaceful ending, Is is really fair to cast judgement from the comfort of your recliner or couch? I can assure you, these fine men and women do not want to pull that trigger unless they have to.

These men and women put their lives on the line each and every day to protect us all from evil and wrong. It's very easy for us all to think we can do this and or should have done this, but unless your there in the heat of the battle, engaging with these individuals, who many times are strung out on who knows what, I'm. Going to protect myself, others around me and go home to my family each night.

Ok, this is not pointed at any one person, just my editorial.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
What do you think? - by flygoddess - 01-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Re: [flygoddess] What do you think? - by kokeking - 01-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Re: [kokeking] What do you think? - by up2nogood - 01-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Re: [TyeDyeTwins] What do you think? - by RILEYFISH - 01-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Re: [RILEYFISH] What do you think? - by remo_5_0 - 01-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Re: [RILEYFISH] What do you think? - by fsh4fun05 - 01-26-2015, 04:38 PM