Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow did you see the pick in feb field and steam(drill sergeants)
wow the pick of 100 guys with power augers drilling 22,000 holes in a 250 acre lake with ice up to 26" thick for a ice fishing extravaganza. sounds like there was a lot of poeple going to be on that ice. that to big a croud for me. well unless the prize money is out of thes world.
[signature]
Wish i could see the picture, still waiting for my free subscription from Field and Stream. Guess i should give up it's been close to 4 months now. Anybody else get there's.
[signature]
Been patiently waiting for mine as well. Maybe it was just a joke? Chicken.
[signature]
It's been 4 months now for me as well, and I haven't heard anything. I did however noticed that they managed to use my email address and sold it to another company that sent me marketing stuff from them. So I know they got my registration, just haven't sent me the first issue yet. It's funny this morning I was just thinking I wonder if it will ever come or if I should give up hoping.
[signature]
I recieved my first free issue today.

Cableguy
[signature]
They had this same promotional last year. I signed up and it took about 4 or 5 months to start, then I only got about 6 issues.

fdg
[signature]
I was bummed that I could not see the pics unless I bought a copy, but lucky for me my first BFT free issue came to day in the mail. I hope everyone elses copy arives soon.
[signature]
i saw that they did 1/2 page reviewing hunting/fishing girl calendars, and 3 out of the 4 mentioned were bft sponsored/advertisers ! page 25 ! Big-Time!

sm
[signature]
Poncho , I just got my first one today so there is still hope . I even got my Cabela's .
[signature]
Got my first issue today, too. Ah, yes, but it's not the old Field and Stream I used to know. Fewer pages and more editorializing. Sometimes I wish they had free subscriptions to Fur, Fish and Game. Now there was a magazine - but, alas, it too has changed and is only so-so in its present form. Oh, well, there are so many on line now that I can "read" them without paying for them, unless you add in my ISP bill.[Tongue]
[signature]
Got mine yesterday!
[signature]
Just got mine yesterday too![Smile] Did anyone see the photo of the Ice house sinking through the ice? I guess the winds really kicked up on a lake in Minn. and it weakend the ice enough that these shacks started going under. You can see a couple guys in the background with a wheeler trying to save theirs.
[signature]
Looks like all i had to do was wait one more day it came today.
[signature]
Yes ! Finally I've recieved my first issue yesterday. I thought is was supose to be a 2 year free sub. but the exp date on my label stated either Aug or Sept 2005. That's only about 18 months. Oh well, I guess beggers can't be chooser. At least I'm getting the magazine.
[signature]
Got mine yesterday and according to the lable it runs untill Aug,2005
[signature]
I also got mine yesterday. I should have waited 1 more day to complain.
[signature]