Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Plus Bulls in 1 day, Slideshow and Report
Friday's report, 50+ BULL REDS

I have John Hoffman and his buddy Mike from Boston. They fished with me Tuesday and had so much fun they booked me again on Friday.

All they wanted to do was catch and release, so I figured we better make em big!

BTW, John Hoffman runs an organization called The Fishing Academy, www.thefishingacedemy.org

These guys have a mission to introduce the children of Boston to fishing.

So we make the run to a place that I had seen these bulls a month ago. The wind was blowing 15-20 out of the NE. We trolled along the bank until I saw a bull swim right past the boat. I then started to see a bunch of mullet close to shore. So, I troll motored thru the mullet, running them off the shore and into the deep water. Then we started to cast in the deeper water and it was game on. We doubled up at least 7 times, and the 2 biggest fish came from a double, a whopping 35 and 32 pounder on the handheld scale. Those are the ones that John is laying in between.

My iphone died after around 30 fish and I took so many pictures that Mike wanted to do a slide show for me, but I figured it out.

I know my methods are probably unorthodox, but what do you expect from a Hell Diver, turned inshore fisherman.

The start of the pics is when we all went to dinner the night before the trip, Mike Lane, Wanda, John, Mike and myself.

Good times guys, loved every minute of it.

http://youtu.be/34VvGcOa074?list=UUWo-Jb...72WmcGZ9ag
[signature]