Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porcupine?
Has anyone been to porucpine lately? I was wondering how the road is with all this snow.

fdg
[signature]
One of the BFT'ers from cache valley is going up there this week...can't remember who posted it though.
[signature]
Fishnate said he was going to either Hyrum or Porky this weekend. The Kokes might be hitting. Taximan!
[signature]
Hasbaz was going to drive up there on Friday to check the access and the ice. It looks like I'll be going to Hyrum due to some time constraints.
[signature]
Yea, I'm going up there Friday afternoon to check on the ice. Of course if the road is too bad I might not be coming back till spring LOL. I am REALLY hoping to be able to fish up there Sat morning if anyone else wants to come.

We've had two days under 0 up here so I'm pretty sure the ice thickness won't be a problem. But I am worried about the road. I only have two wheel drive, but studded snow tires. If you guys don't see a post by 6:00 please send Search and Rescue LOL.

Loren Sackett
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I do have 4 wheel drive. how mucch snow has there been since you were there?

thanks

fdg
[signature]