Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sevier river
Well hi folks. I haven't been on here for quite a while. Had some issues. Brain surgery and other stuff. Finally dusted off the old fishing goodies and made a trip to the Sevier river yesterday. I live in Nephi now, so it's one of the closest places to fish.Hit a few holes before I found one with active fish. Ended up with two suckers,a carp and a good sized Smallmouth bass. Just using worms. Fun little getaway. Hoping to start fishing more now that my head is healing and the weather is warming up.
[signature]
I was wondering what happened to you Bob, it has been a long time. Sorry to read about you needing surgery but good to hear you are on the mend and able to get out for some fish catching. you still got your old fiberglass boat?
[signature]
[#0000FF]Hey Bob, good to hear from you again. Sorry for your "downtime" but glad to hear you are going to be able to get back in action.

Just before the ice went out of Lincoln harbor I was wondering if the "Blue Maru" was still around for the official opening.

Are there still some walleyes in the river down there? If so, lemme know and I'd like to make a trip down there and have you show me some spots. Never have fished it.

Also, I got lots of new trinkets you might like to give a looksee.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
WOW good to hear you are all right buddy. You must have went and fished the Sevier river that runs out of Yuba huh? Good to hear things went good for you. I always look for that blue boat with the grey motor on the back. Don't you catch all the walleye out of Yuba this year. See ya on the water. Glen
[signature]
Now that is intense![shocked]

Good to see "cast therapy" is working out!
[signature]

Hey Bob, hows it going, hey send me your phone number, I've tried texting you a few times sense you moved, my number is still the same. I figured you got a new number when you moved. that sucks you had to have surgery, specially the brain.
talk to you later.
chuck
[signature]
Glad to hear that you are on the mend. We had heard you were suffering from some medical issues, but guessed that with your cantankerous nature you wouldn't let it get you down.......It is great to know you are up and after the fish once again. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. Steve
[signature]
Welcome back and good to see you are on the mend. I have been wondering what was in that river. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Bob, was thinking about you lately and wondering what you were up to. Glad to hear that you are still among the living. Not many reports from the Sevier River.
[signature]