Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Challenge ENTRANTS
If you're interested in joining the contest, post here, or send me a PM. Use this post for discussions, banter, and cat-calls. I'll keep the rules as a LOCK and add the RESULTS as they come in.

Please make a single post and reply to it for your entries. I'll edit your post with a score - consider it "locked" at that point, any response, rebuttal, or reply should be made as a reply.

Please follow the pattern for your threat title so they can be easily identified. I think it's about time the south drummed up some serious entries and some real team effort. Lets see what you boyz and gals are made of!

Show us what your whiskers are made of!
[inline "Scales N vs S.jpg"]
Utah C&R Record Mount. It came from Cutler.
[inline image.jpg]
I'm in! I haven't participated previously, but I live in the north, so how hard could it be, right?
[signature]
I'm in! Team South.
[signature]
Ok I am in, I guess the south needs a little help this year. I seem to live right on the border if not just a couple miles north of it. Also my son wants in on the action. His username is cmdrtigertrout. Also babytrout is one of mine as well.
[signature]
I'm in, for the good guys. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Wasn't there a tie last year or the year before?
[signature]
Yote, You know I'm in. You should get my entry fee soon if not already. Not a contest entry, but I'm getting started....

[inline "(06) 14 Feb 2015 1025 Cat CPR First catch of 2015.jpg"]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I"M IN !!! [fishon] for the south team!!!
[signature]
Like always- I'm in!

Time for some whiskers!
[signature]
I'm in plus 3 -- Catcarsen, Catnipper, and Catrat. For the South, of course.[Smile] Entry fees are in the mail.

Let it begin!
BLK
[signature]
msgs sent. Keep 'em coming!

March 15th is the official opener, but as Tin Can shows, never to early to start practicing!
Yote I'm in for the north. Later J
[signature]
Hey John, your official rules have the end date as 30 September. I think your were bumping that out to end of October weren't you? Later J
[signature]
I would like to join the Catfish Challenge. I'll be fishing for the South. ice_sled
[signature]
I am in for the great north.
[signature]
Sign me up for the south.
[signature]
Im in. NORTH
[signature]
[quote Boatloadakids]I'm in plus 3 -- Catcarsen, Catnipper, and Catrat. For the South, of course.[Smile] Entry fees are in the mail.

Let it begin!
BLK[/quote]

Now that is a lot of cats [Wink]
[signature]
Mamatrout wants in on the action now. That makes one more for the south.
[signature]
I'm in for the North, Been doing a bunch of pre-season scouting.... I will pay you in person Yote!
[signature]
albinotrout, Mamatrout, TubeDude, BLK, OK Team North, we got our work cut out for us......[:/]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool