Yote, this bump board work?

[inline "(01) 2015 bump board with calibrating tape.JPG"]

How about this 2015 Decal?

[inline "(05) Cat Contest flyer reduced - laminated to board.JPG"]

This is calibrating tape [sly]

[inline "(02) Calibrating tape.JPG"]

[inline IMG_0049.JPG]

[inline IMG_0050.JPG]

It may not be laser accurate, but it's within a 1/32 or better.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Hey John, We doing a side competition for Carp again this year? Hope so, cuz it's the biggest thing I've caught yet........[:/]

27 March 2015 2:45 PM Willard Bay
25" Carp (and FAT)

At least get me on the board with Somethin......[crazy]

[#005000]Yes to the bump board, well done. And yes to the carp.

25" Carp
[/#005000]

Cool
Nice carp
[signature]
20 May 2015 - Willard Bay - 20 inch Cat - Photo taken on the ramp at south marina - Not the biggest I've ever caught, and sure not the biggest on the board this year by any means, but it's finally a start for me and looks like maybe it may help out us Northern fellows. Team scores look to be pretty close so far this year.

Now why didn't the photos post the first time.... oh well try again.

Hey John, you want to bump my first Carp post from March. Got a bigger one yesterday. 23.5 inch

[#005000]Alrighty 20 on the cat, but you had a 25 inch carp already, and I can't quite see the tail on this one. But hopefully you got some good bait, or tasty filets out of it!
I'll bet a Willard carp would taste cleaner than a mudder Cutler carp? One of these days...
20 pnts
[/#005000]

Cool

Quote:
[#005000]Alrighty 20 on the cat, but you had a 25 inch carp already, and I can't quite see the tail on this one. But hopefully you got some good bait, or tasty filets out of it!
I'll bet a Willard carp would taste cleaner than a mudder Cutler carp? One of these days...
20 pnts
[/#005000]

I guess I forgot how big that first Carp was. Funny thing about that last Carp, I think it was same one another BFTer posted about not too long ago. It had a fresh wound on it's dorsal fin. Looked like it had been foul hooked. Na, didn't save any of this one.

Cool
Willard Bay 6 June 2015 2 Cats.
Not huge, or even large. but will fill my 3 cat post with something.

1 Cat 19.0 inches

1 Cat 19.5 inches

[#005000]There you go, found a couple. We just need to learn ya where to find them on Cutler. Never really known Willard to put out the hogs. So much forage competition. But probably out there somewhere.
19 pnts
19.5 pnts
[/#005000]

Cool
I know I am just rackin up the Cat contest points by the boat load................1/2 inch at a time [laugh]. But how bout bumping out that 19 incher from last week, and slip this 19.5 incher in it's place?

19.5" Willard Bay, 14 June 2015

[inline "(0101) 19.5 in. Cat WB 14 Jun 2015.jpg"]

Here's his kisser pose before he went to visit his Wiper cousins in the live well

[inline "(0100) Cat #1.jpg"]

[#005000]Poser! Haha
Stepping it up there matey. Now go find a 2-footer! Maybe next time you come up CV way, I should show you a few kitty holes, and you learn me up on Walleye!

19.5 pnts
[/#005000]

Cool
Yote, where you been all summer? Anyway, Jeff or John, whoever is keepin the contest stats. I got one Cat at Willard yesterday. At first I was just gonna take it home for the fish fry, then decided I just didn't feel like cleaning fish yesterday, so was ready to drop it back over the side and thought, "this Cat looks like it may be a bit bigger than my last contest post" Well I am still working on my new bump board, and didn't have it on the boat.[pirate]

[inline 150829_001.jpg]

[inline 150829_004.jpg]

The 36 inch tape is from Scheels when Wing-Man and I stopped there on our way back from UL a few weeks ago. I covered it with some Lexan Plexiglas I had laying around the garage, and today I put the back board and one end board on. Slightly modified from these first pics. Going to get a coat of clear poly on the wood, then lay in a BFT decal and another coat of poly.

But anyway, it wasn't on the boat yesterday. So I took a couple photos best I could with my cell camera, and the tape measure I keep in my tackle box.

The fish is 20.5 inches, from Willard Bay 7 Sept 2015. If you can read the tape, will you bump one of my 19.5 and replace with this none? If not, no problem.

[inline "(0152) 7 Sept 15 Willard 20.5 inch Cat.jpg"]

[inline "(0151) 20.5_inch.jpg"]
[#005000]
Good question. I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
Michigan, Chicago, Roofing, Gardening - NOT fishing, Sadly. But it ain't (quite) over yet is it?!

It is kinda hard to see the tape, but we'll give it to ya.
I can see the 2ft mark in the second pic, and extrapolate back. Plus a 20 isn't gonna run away with the pot of gold. At least your getting out!
20.5 pnts
[/#005000]

Cool