Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Challenge Albinotrout
And here we go!!!![Image: bobwink.gif] Here Kitty kitty kitty![sly]
[signature]
Here are the tools I will be using to measure my cats. So am I calibrated?

[inline DSCN2003-400.jpg]
[inline DSCN2004-400.jpg]
[signature]
Ok yote I told ya I would bring in the smallest cat. This one is a 2 incher. Only problem I am not allowed to fish here. My wife even has it posted. [:p]

[inline DSCN2024-400.jpg]
[inline DSCN2025-400.jpg]
[signature]
Now for my official entry. Wanted it bigger but couldn't get them to play much today. Hopefully next week.

22 1/2 incher from Utah Lake.
[#008000]
Well I dunno man. Your grabber's kinda covering your sign. I got "trout" - but that could be TroutBumDave! We'll assume you posted same day, but please state your date.
Might want to haul the chunk more up on your tray. With that tail sagging, I'd almost have to nip a half, BUT - it's your first entry, and on a float tube it tough enough to get them wriggly cats to sit still, so we'll gives it to ya!

22.5 pnts
[/#008000]
Well here is a 24 incher but if you count the whiskers sticking out its 25 1/2 inches[Wink]

I got a 23 incher as well, not sure if I should post it or hang on to it for now.[Image: dumb.gif]

Utah lake kitty

[#008000]Solid. You cleaned up alright!
Still looking for a date. I mean on your entries. I've got the other type going, and one she likes fishing, I mean REALLY likes fishing!
Waking them up!
24 pnts
[/#008000]
Way to go on the kitties! Wind sure does take some of the enjoyment out any day fishing no matter what kind of craft you happen to be using. Heck it is even bad for bank tanglers!
[signature]
The wind wasn't too bad just pesky. I have seen worse.
[signature]
[quote albinotrout]Ok yote I told ya I would bring in the smallest cat. This one is a 2 incher. Only problem I am not allowed to fish here. My wife even has it posted. [:p]

[/quote]

True, mom won't let you, but you still need to take me fishing!!!
[sly]
[signature]
Not quite contest worry but it is a southern cat. I caught this one on the green at green river state park. I am guessing about 10 inches.
[signature]
Did you get a weight on him?? [sly]
[signature]
No but he sure put up a fight.[Wink]
[signature]
Another cat not contest worthy but hey it's a cat and I gotta show I am getting out after them still. Caught on the Colorado on chub meat. I had three of these that day (last Friday)
[signature]
Way to go Kevin. Glad you're still getting out. One of these times you'll bag a monster keep after them. J
[signature]
Thanks. I was hoping to get out Tuesday on UL but I have an appointment at an RV dealer instead.
[signature]
Buy a cheap boat instead of an RV, wish I wouldn't have bought my trailer it's running me about $2000 per night so far. Should have kept my old rundown trailer instead of upgrading its a losing proposition for me. Sorry that's probably not what you wanted to hear, maybe you'll get out more than we do but if I had a chance for a redo that's one decision I would change. I think that ones even worse than the time I decided to sell Chinese wheelers, still have left over inventory from that great idea. Must be a Monday I'm just a ray of sunshine this morning, think I need a fishing fix. Later J
[signature]
The trailer will be replacing a 20 yr old tent trailer that I bought in 1995. So need the upgrade. The boat I have an old one and will upgrade that in a few years.
[signature]
feather....

Nice kittens, glad you're getting out some. More than I can say for this ol' boy. But no tape, no sign, no points.

But tightlines all the same.
Yeah they were too small so didn't want to get them counted really. I hope to get out again soon though and catch a contest worthy one.
[signature]