Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!
Just wanted to introduce my self and say hey. I love all aspects of fishing and have been in the Navy for over twenty years now and have fished all over North America and several countries I have been stationed at. I am partial to saltwater fare though. I grew up in Montana and love to fly fish and lake fish for them rainbows, walleye, and bass of course!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! I see that you have found the Montana and California boards. Here is a link to the saltwater board as well.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforu...ategory=71
[signature]
Welcome to the site Hookfish.org and thanks for serving our country. I put in 4 years myself but it was the tail end of the Vietnam era.
Do you still live in Montana or are you closer to the coast?
[signature]
Thanks. I am currently stationed in Oxnard CA and thank you for your service as well. I am looking to getting out in the Pacific again was stationed in FL for the last few years and MS gulf coast before that. Love all the fishing in each one of those areas and each are very unique.
[signature]
Thanks appreciate the link for saltwater and I will be in the fresh water forum as well as my ice buddies. Been a few years but I enjoy going when I get a chance to get back to MT.
[signature]