Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boat names
boat names..
have you ever seen or had a good name on you boat.
mine has always been "Fish full thinking" now my new boat will be relabeled.
what would you put on your boat. and where do you think is the best place to put it?

lets here what you got!!!
[signature]
My friend's boat is "Aquatic Nuisance". I thought it was funny and I wish I would have thought of that.
[signature]
When I was in outside sales I named my boat "Sales Calls". My weekly itinerary often showed I'd be on Sales Calls all week. As long as my quota was met, nobody cared.
[signature]
that's awesome
[signature]
I always liked "Seas The Day"
[signature]
I have ridden on a lot of boats and the best named boat that I've been on was Mike4Cobra's boat....
[Image: 802942.JPG]
[signature]
My brother had one he called "The Codfather". I think heat have named his new one "The Codfather II". I just call mine the beast.

Usually the name is printed on the stern. I haven't gotten that far yet.
[signature]
i guess calling a boat "The Trouser Trout" would be a little non-PC?
[signature]
Mine is "Floating Tiger" in honor of the WWII P-40 guys in China.

tlarson, I may take you up on your vinyl offer.
[signature]
You probably already know that changing a boat's name is very bad luck, unless you go through the proper ceremonial procedure. [Wink]
My big fat 5500 lb overweight Trophy is "R Baby". The little 15' boat is Tadpole, and the old Galaxy was "Old Gal". I'm thinking my new Tracker Targa is going to be Just Fish, since that's also my truck's license plate number.
I recommend googling up the procedure for changing your boat's name, or you'll just end up with a BAD LUCK BOAT. [frown]
[signature]
Named mine "Sick Leave". Makes it easier to call into the boss in the morning and tell him where I'll be for the day.
[signature]
My wife has always called mine" jesebel" . It has kind of stuck. Haven't put it on her yet.
[signature]
Haha, My wife calls mine "sancha". She is Hispanic.
[signature]
I held a contest here on BFT to name my new boat.

(http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...400;page=1)

The winning name (thanks TopH20!) was: The Heppy Hooker

I love it.

My wife hates it.
[signature]
How about posting a picture of the boat (of course, with the name visible).
[signature]
I like "Panasea" and "My Marriage on the Line", My first boat while I was in the depths of poverty as a student was called "Chitililbote"

BLK
[signature]
Mine is the SkunkedAgain...... Go figure, never been very good at naming things... J
[signature]
I've seen several yachts with a variation of "Their Inheritance."
[signature]
My wife named my boat.
The name she uses when referencing the boat is "Damn Boat."
I may actually use Dam Boat on it though.
[signature]
After stewing over it on lunch, since mine is a mud boat during duck season, I think I'll call her "Dirty Sancha"!
[signature]