Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 1-10-04. Wanna go?
Me and my buddy are going to be heading out to Jordanelle on saturday. I know most of you will be going to starvation, but that's a little to far for me. I was wondering if any of you others want to go to Jordanelle. I have been visiting this site for a while now, and can tell that most of you a very good anglers. I read all your reports and notice that some have been doing well at the Nell. If anybody has any tips for me it would be much appreciated, I'm am quite the novice at ice fishing. I will be in a 1992 white nissan pathfinder and will be at the rock cliffs. I will probably be fishing on the side that the river comes in at. pm me if interested or just meet me there. I probably won't make it up there till around noon, but will fish till dark.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully will see ya there

Jeremy
[signature]
[size 2]You know where to go on the old river. Bring ya some mel/waxie worms, sacrifice a small perch for the rest of your bait. [/size]

[size 2] Expect to get wet, there is alot of slush. If the current weather patterns hold up, Ice fishing will become open again very quickly.[/size]
[signature]
I will be there tommorow. I will be in a black tahoe. I will be with another guy and 5 kids. Look for me we will be there early.
[signature]
I am also planning on being at Rock Cliffs tomorrow, probably late morning will be my arrival time there. I heard that Heber City got above 40 degrees the other day, is the ice still safe at Rock Cliffs? I will be bringing a radio and will be on Ch. 12. I will also try hailing some BFT'ers on Ch. 12. I will be in a maroon/gold Astro AWD or a dull-green Mazda 626. See you tomorrow.

kastmaster