Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon report
The Gold and black broken back rapalas along with a f7 brown trout is what we did good on boated 30 fish all about 17 to 18 inches got there at first light started trolling on the south end 16ft down on the down riggers did really good as the day progress we went down to 20feet on the down riggers and our luck continued! Even people on the shore where doing good east canyon is hot right know so get out and get a line wet!
[signature]
welcome to the board! Thanks for the info. I am heading there on Thursday.

humpy
[signature]
how do you get there if Highway 65 is closed, are do they have it open now?
I don't want to go to Morgan. that is a long drive.
[signature]
65 was still closed when we were up there Sunday.
But just me, I couldn't be payed enough to tow anything over that miserable road.
I will make the drive to Henefer and go in from there.
[signature]
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
Today is Wednesday and I just loaded the pontoon and headed up there only to find the road closed?? I just assumed that with the reports, everything was open already. Won't make that mistake again [:/]
[signature]
I'm curious, what gave you and liketrolling the idea that 65 was open?
[signature]
Not familiar with that road at all. Never been there (other than one time in the summer)
[signature]
Did you drive around and go up the road to EC from Henefer or just go home?
[signature]
No....didn't want to drive that far. Drove over to Rockport, saw the whitecaps, decided it wasn't my day.
Did see one small boat on Rockport hiding out in that small bay by the dam. Would've needed him to pull me back to the ramp to get out of there Wink
[signature]
My bro, girlfriend, and I went up for a few hours this afternoon from about 3-6pm. That was just about the time the wind came up and made it uncomfortable. I also think this small front was.just enough to put the fish into a neutral feeding mood by the time the late afternoon rolled around. We managed two bows and only 2 other bites fishing from shore with pb, worms, and tubes. The two we did hook were very energetic leapers. Both were released... did not feel like cleaning tonight.
[signature]