Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warranty!
I have a question with regards to warranty. Whom out of humminbird or lowrance has the best customer service?

Who actually takes care of their customers?

Let me know your experience and how good or bad customer service was for you.

Thanks
[signature]
I have a Garmin, mostly for charting, that I bought on eBay. 6 months on the boat, the transducer started going out. I sent Garmin an email and a week later, there was a brand new upgraded transducer on my porch! Not even a penny spent on shipping...
[signature]
I'm a humminbird man and I have never had a problem, not 1, zip, nada, zero. My friends with lowerance bitch and moan constantly.
[signature]
Ford or Chevy. I have only dealt with Lowrance and they have gone overboard helping me out on questions and even replacing a cable for me for free even after 3 years. I told them that it was my fault that the cable was damaged. Free cable and no shipping. I will always stay with Lowrance.
[signature]
I haven't had a humming bird in years but have had a lot of Lowrance units . I've had many good experience's with them and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again .they have always been fast to respond, and have never charged me a dime for replacement parts and also have never made me go through the hassle of returning faulty parts. the mot important thing if you are looking at buy a sonar is to get something that you are comfortable using, and that you can trust.
[signature]