Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice off @ schofield
Talked with a coal hauler that drives by the lake every day. He said there is about 10 Ft. of open water along the road side of the lake and the dam has open water in the bay. It wont be long and the wind we have had over the last few days should help. Still need a BIG tiger for taste testing, I have only caught 1 and that was back when they first planted them. I wasn't sure what the hell it was and had to read my proclamation to find out what I had caught.
[signature]
I have decided that Scofield Reservoir is the most misspelled place to fish in Utah [Wink]
[signature]
That may be true, butt eye luv some scufylde fishin for slimmers!!
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Thanks for the open water report on Scofield.
[signature]
Ice off, Chub on!
[signature]
All I have to say is WOOHOO!!!!
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]

I have decided that Scofield Reservoir is the most misspelled place to fish in Utah [Wink]

[/quote]

I believe second place goes to catching "strippers" at Lake Powell.
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl][quote remo_5_0]

[/quote]

I believe second place goes to catching "strippers" at Lake Powell.[/quote]

No, that is correct!![Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the ice condition report.

We better get up there early because with the level at 24% and the snowpack at 59% of normal the water is not going to last long.[:/]
[signature]
Just an FYI on the big tigers, The really big tigers are NOT good eating. They are mushy white meat that is not very tasty. I have eaten one of the 30" fish that I have caught and I have released the rest, minus one that is now on the wall.
[signature]
You guys are as bad as my wife, always complaining about my spellin and grammar! My bad, I spent my school daze fishing insteed of listenin to Ms. Jonston explane the difference of your, you're and you. [:p]
[signature]