Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Cat Contest hogstalker
27" cat
Bear River
3/27/15
I know this pic is terrible If you can edit it that would be great, If not I will delete this entry and try for better later Thanks

[#005000]
That is a nice cat, but yeah - a tough photo. Was your lens wet or just all steamed from the excitement! haha.

Think the best I can do is 26", but that's a respectable first entry, and I'm sure you'll meet it and beat it.

26 pnts
[/#005000]
would you mind me asking, general location on the Bear?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Nice Fish, but the photo's are the hardest part of the contest... There needs to be an easier way... That was a great fish though, way to go... J

PS... You can see yours at least to 26.5, that last part of the tail is hard to tell if it's fish or mud... Old Fish McFisherson's is almost impossible to read, will be a shame if bad photo's DQ you guys great catches, they are both very nice fish... I end up taking a dozen pictures of each fish to make sure I didn't screw something up, because I always do... Those fish are big enough to be part of the final team scores... hope they will count... J
[signature]
Dang I caught a 26'' carp Saturday but didn't put my logo in the pic cause I thought I had seen a bigger entry--It must have been last years . Oh well we have a long season to go I am sure there will be more.
[signature]
You were right Tyson has a 30" carp this year so 26" just ups your personal best of the year... Tough weekend to get much to bite for me, don't know if you did very well or not, but my cat's were 18-24" and not very many of them... Hopefully this week will wake em up... Good luck J
[signature]
I need the water to warm up AGAIN before I hit the kitty pond [Sad] Oh well gives me more time to hit other waters.[Wink]
[signature]
Yes sir big difference on a warm day verses colder like the weekend... Give it till about Wednesday or Thursday and it may pick up again... I hope... Later J
[signature]
29--1/2'' cat
Bear River
5-10- 2015
sorry 'bout blurry picture will try a better camera next time
[#008000]
Yeah bit blurry, but I can see the numbers well enough. ALMOST a 30! Missed it by >that< much!
But good enough for full points.
29.5 pnts
[/#008000]
Nice job that's a real hog!!! Good to see some great fish up north. Later J
[signature]
25'' cat
5/25/15
Bear River
Not that big but I was anxious to get my third one on the board.
[signature]