Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My view of Rockport on 1/10/04
Pontoonfool and I arrived around 0915 and started fishing in 17 ft of water. Each of us caught on rainbow a piece, fishing was slow. We moved to 21 ft and started catching perch on green power bait and eyeballs. I was using Whatta Crickets, Ice Angles, rat finkies and fire ants topped with wax worms, salmon eggs, pink powerbait and green powerbait. The combo that worked for me was the red fire ants and green powerbait. What part of rockport will the breakfast be at next weekend?
Thanks agian for going up with me Dan, I had a good time and there couldn't have been a better day for fishing, perfect weather.
[signature]
How was the ice up there??
[signature]
six to eight inches.
[signature]
Thank you for taking me, I look foward to fishing with you again. Maybe next time you will get the biggest fish out of the hole BEFORE you let him go.[Wink] Today was a really good day though.
[signature]
I am leaving in a few minutes to head up there to figure out where to tell people to come next Saturday, report when I get back this evening.
[signature]
Thanks, I am looking forward to attending next weekend. My family and I will get up there really early, say about noon?[Smile]
[signature]