Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some killer smallies
So, I'm going to be rude and not divulge much info, but I had to share a few pics with you guys. If you really want to know, pm me! [Tongue]
[signature]
Nice smallies there whizzle!
[signature]
Nice. The timing is right and I have company coming in town. Going to be a couple weeks before I am able to play again [frown]

Hopefully they continue into the full up spawn. Weatherman has been saying "spring" like weather to be making a comeback really soon so some form of a cold front, etc making it's way here.
[signature]
Those smallies are lookin healthy.[cool]
[signature]
Nice fish bro. I know where them bruisers come from!!!!! Great catch!
[signature]
Nice bass! Looking forward to doing some real bass fishing this year.
[signature]
I know that spot!

I am going to be rude and give it away... sorry Whizzle.

Thats Sunset park! Yup over there by the island. Good SMB there on shakey heads.
[signature]
Busted! I didn't want people to know how good the smallmouth fishing at Sunset Park is.
[signature]
[quote TheWhizzle]Busted! I didn't want people to know how good the smallmouth fishing at Sunset Park is.[/quote]
------------------------------------------
John, It's not Lake Mead. Nice fish though.
[signature]
nice fish! catch those sight fishing on beds?
[signature]
[cool]The Whizzle does it again. Way to go on them smallies.Can't wait to hook up some for myself.
[signature]
the smallies are finally becoming something of size in the lake, I caught a 3.2 lb'r just outside of the Callville Bay tires in 44ft of water last Saturday Night fishing with anchovies trying to catch striper. nice fish wizzle.
[signature]
Gotta love havasu!LOL!
[signature]
Sunset park is on fire!

[inline "2015-04-03 08.44.19.jpg"]
[signature]
Haha confirmed my suspicion !
[signature]
um that is not sunset park... oh wait... i get the joke... don't mind my post....lol
[signature]
[quote lvfishingdude]um that is not sunset park... oh wait... i get the joke... don't mind my post....lol[/quote] Ya it's obvious this is Floyd lamb LOL!
[signature]
i thought it was Lorenzi
[signature]
NO NO NO!!!
Its cold creek they get so big from eatin them stocker trout!!!
[signature]
SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! don't tell them about my secret trout hole for year round trout fishing not to far from vegas...lol
[signature]