Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditions at Huntington north?
Ok with this cold front coming in I am rethinking my visit to utah lake. I am not interested in fighting winds 10-20 mph. How is Huntington north looking? Any recent water temps? Air temps? Weather forecasts? Thanks for the help!
[signature]
Are you looking for what to expect on the weekend? It looks to be windy down here also. 60's and 30's for the weekend with winds 10-20 mph.

The last water temperature I have was 3/23 @ 48 degrees. the reservoir is nearly full.

Good luck if you go.

[url "http://www.ewcd.org/cameras/huntington-north-reservoir-cam/"]www.ewcd.org/cameras/huntington-north-reservoir-cam/[/url]
[signature]
I was thinking tomorrow Wednesday [Smile]
[signature]
For Wednesday and this is no April Fool!
High 63 low 35 winds 10-20!

[url "http://www.ewcd.org/cameras/huntington-north-reservoir-cam/"]www.ewcd.org/cameras/huntington-north-reservoir-cam/[/url].

Good Luck.
[signature]
Thanks for the link to the cam. Looks like I will be avoiding the boating and probably head to the Jordan River for a little bank tangling.[Sad] Hopefully next week will bring better weather.
[signature]
I was wondering if you made it out on Utah L today, just because I was wanting to go today too. Between the wind and my gombu I didn't go out at all. The campground at UL State Park was scheduled to open today, and my plan was to pull my trailer down there (all of 15 miles) and stay a few days and do an assault on the cats, but that'll have to wait a few days. I still want to do that. Hope you found some fish, and not just those Jordan River mudders!
[signature]
Sorry didn't hit UL, I'm a little squeamish to hit UL when wind is forecasted. We did hit the Jordan . No love there either. My son says he hooked into something and when all was said and done no fish on the line but he did have a pretty decent mess in his line. Saw what looked like a carp splashing around too. I am thinking of assaulting UL tomorrow morning if the weather is decent. I may haul the toon down.
[signature]