Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else on Willard?
Just curious who else is out today. Hopefully having a little more luck than me ha ha.
[signature]
Not me! I was hoping to get out to Willard this weekend. But had to much going on this weekend. How was the fishing?
[signature]
I was out tonight only caught these two but better than nothing I guess.
[signature]
Was there twice today. First time from 130 to 330. About 315 or so I reeled in a nice crappie got him in the boat then he flipped the hook into my finger! Tried to get it out with no success and headed for the marina and to the insta care. Got the hook out and decided to head back up,got back on the water at 615 till 8 pm and caught nothing, what a day!
[signature]
Two of us fished this morning from 8:15 to 12:30. It was an epic day for us. 35 wipers in the boat, one walleye, and one brown trout. We hooked up on triples two times and the chaos was fantastic.
[signature]
There were 4 of us out there today we caught 45 wipers and 3 walleye was a great day on the water to bad my nephew missed out on most of the day he took a 3hr nap in the front of the boat
[signature]
Man, you guys with 35 and 45 fish? Now that's a bucket list item for me.
[signature]
hit it 3/4 at 5pm. landed 10+ wiper, 3 18-20", and a crappie with everyone else near the north marina. My friend left my hot firetiger lure at home conveniently, so i went with the trusty blue and silve shad rap. Reminded me of last june. Everyone else was killing it also.
[signature]
I was out there yesterday as well. Targeting wipers but caught several crappie with a wiper or two mixed in.
[signature]
Well I knocked off the Willard skunk but only barely caught this guy right at dark. That's my first fish in I don't know how many trips this year hopefully I can start getting into them like some of you!