Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any new Starvation reports.
anyone go to Starvy this weekend...
[signature]
Fished it hard from our float tubes yesterday in the Knights Hollow area and only caught four rainbows. Never saw any hook ups from the guys on the banks and the boating action seemed really slow as well.
[signature]
Thanks for the update and report. Did you catch the water temps by any chance?
[signature]
I did. Water temp was 44 to 45.
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
We fished Rabbit Gulch last Tuesday and also had slow fishing. There were three of us and we caught one walleye and five rainbows in six hours of fishing. We didn't see any other fish caught while we were there. It's nice to see the reservoir is full. There won't be many of the Utah reservoirs that will fill this year.[:/]
[signature]
We fished rabbit gulch for the last four days from shore. The water is so high I couldn't recognize where we were at compared to the low water years (lost my hot spots). Dedicated 3 days from shore before inflating the float tube to discover that the "hole" I thought I was fishing was shallow enough that I my fins could touch the bottom when pointed straight down. First time skunk for me EVER at starvy. Can't wait to go back and fine tune my strategy.
Starvation is awesome, hopefully I can get back there when the water warms up a bit.
[signature]
Starvation was good yesterday, we boated close to 30 fish brought home 10, trolling serpant spoons and assasins. It is full and the fish are really spread around...
[signature]
Thanks for the report.

Were all the fish rainbows or did you get some of the other Starvation species?
[signature]
My favorite lake and state park in utah.. might head there sunday. Thanks for the reports
[signature]
Did you catch any walleye or perch?
[signature]