Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions decisions....
Dang the weather is looking good for tomorrow. I can't decide if I want to hit Willard or UL. [crazy]
[signature]
Wunderground says 14 mph winds for the Provo airport tomorrow afternoon. Just sayin.... Probably be OK for the morning.
[signature]
I was looking at the wind forecasts so it would be morning. I was leaning heavily on Willard due to the driving distance. Currently my wife put a kibosh on the plans. She has a dr appointment at 1:15. So if I get out at all it might turn into a bountiful pond day.[crazy] But next week I have a kitchen pass. So Monday I am thinking of chasing kitties at UL (yes I have an open spot on the boat) and Tuesday I will hit Willard chasing wipers, walleye, kitties, and whatever else wants to bite.
[signature]
Here is a web site that might give you the details you are looking to get: http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/brigh...al_airport

Hope this Helps!
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]
Did you make it up to Bountiful pond?

Hey, if you ever have an open spot on your boat and hit Utah Lake on the weekend, or any day after 4 p.m., I'd be happy to tag along.
[signature]
I will keep you in mind for a future trip. I am thinking UL Monday but it will be in the morning. If I can make it to bountiful pond it will be tomorrow morning.
[signature]
Ok I plan on hitting UL on Monday the 13th. I have a spot open on the boat if anyone is interested send me a pm. Otherwise I will take my toon down and hit it alone.
[signature]
I think that I will give Willard Bay an afternoon try on Saturday.
Looks like the weather should be nice.
I hope the fishing if good.
[signature]
Good luck! I would join you but alas I work fri sat so I am not even in the state. So I hope the weather holds and I will be at Willard on Tuesday.
[signature]