Fry...
Eat and Repeat.

That's all I got.

Scotty
[signature]
[#000000]OK, so the green sauce intrigues me. What is it?[/#000000]
[signature]
Home made Cafe Rio Dressing.
Ketchup, tarter and cocktail sauce is delish too.
[signature]
We actually had fish tacos for supper but couldn't resist a bit of Rio dressing on a few nuggets.
[signature]
So I'm wondering....Anyone have any info on how wipers are compared to stripers for tablefare? Just curious of peoples thoughts.
[signature]
Pretty much indistinguishable, to my palate. Neither are quite as good as walleye or crappie or even catfish. Good, but not "roll your eyes back" good.
[signature]
On the grill, Walleye is the superior eating fish. But for deep frying, wiper beats them hands down! Walleye are too moist and get a little soggy where wipers firm right up and make the best fish and chips there are next to a fresh caught halibut! Just dip the fried nuggets in good malt vinegar and enjoy!
[signature]
[quote HD7000]On the grill, Walleye is the superior eating fish. But for deep frying, wiper beats them hands down! Walleye are too moist and get a little soggy where wipers firm right up and make the best fish and chips there are next to a fresh caught halibut! Just dip the fried nuggets in good malt vinegar and enjoy![/quote]

[Wink] You got that right HD. I lived in the UK for 6 years, and it was an affordable as well as tasty treat every so often to go to the Chip Shop, get some Fish and Chips, wrapped up in heavy paper (the old days they used newspaper) with salt and vinegar. And some used North Atlantic Cod, others Halibut, even others used some kind of fish I don't know what it was, but it was good. Just can't quite seem to replicate that here.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
That fryed fish made my mouth water . needto go get some stripers , walley and whitebass somewere soon.
[signature]