Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishin' 4-18-15
Finally made it back out for a day on the water. I thought the wind was going to be a little bit of a factor but surprisingly there was almost no wind. We were able to bed fish a little but between tiny breezes here and there messing with ones vision and not seeing a ton of beds we didn't spend too much time on it. The two beds we came across Madi was on it before me and caught both of them.

Worked our tails off for what got landed. The BIG one of the day (4+++) was my first cast. Not 5 turns into the crank and bam! Lost her at the boat. What I get for not having the net out yet. It was tucked into a compartment and while Madi was trying to get it out I decided to try to land her. I just got my hand under her belly to flip her in and she made one last head shake. Tossed the crank and slipped out of my hand back into the depths... How it goes. Madi's first fish was a tagged fish so took the notes down on it and continued on fishing. Called the number late last night and left a message with the tag# and other info NDOW wanted.

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_001.jpg]

Bed fish.

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_004.jpg]

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_005.jpg]

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_006.jpg]

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_007.jpg]

[Image: LakeMohave_04-18-15_009.jpg]
Tom
[signature]
Nice, thanks for the sharing.
[signature]
Looks like a nice day on the water. I lost a fish the same way last week. It stings [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
It wasn't bad at all. I moaned/whined all day about that lost fish...
[signature]