Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROCKPORT need info. PLEASE
[Smile]HEY a buddy and i went to rockport BUY THE SECOND SET OF TOILETS ON THE WEST SIDE last week on the 3rd and we caught a lot of little rainbows and a lot of perch some were up to 9" inches long.
Has anyone gone to the state park and walked down the boat ramp and gone fishing out there lately i'm wondering if i can get my shack and my little daughter out on the ice for some perch/rainbow action this week and get my shack/daughter back up to the truck without killing myself.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN
THANK YOU TRFISHIN
[signature]
We were up there today but I did not go as far as the boat ramp. It looked like the trucks were pulling down to the ice on the ramp to unload their sleds. It has been plowed but you may still need four wheel to get back up it. Yper and some of the others have fished from there the past couple of days and could tell you how slick the ramp is . We caught a lot of small trout today about 60 and keep 12 of the larger ones for dinner.. Done well on a small green foxy jig and waxie and on glow in the dark green ice flies. Only got four pearch but we were only in 15 feet of water. Good luck and have fun.
[signature]
I drove up there today to do some scouting for the ice fishing party next saturday and you can drive and park on the boat ramp, which is 50 feet max from the ice edge.
[signature]
I was up there friday and saturday, lots of people including myself parked right on the boat ramp, it makes for very easy access. Good luck and I hope you and your daughter have a great time and catch lots of fish, also keep in mind the BFT party up there this saturday.
[signature]
I am curious if any ATVs on the ice and is it possible to get on the ice from the boat ramp with a ATV ? Ice safe enough now in front of the ramp ? Thanks
[signature]
Randy there was lots of 4-wheelers and snowmobiles up there Saturday, I am planning on taking up my snowmobiles this Saturday.
[signature]