Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard canoe crappies!
Went fishing today with the old man in the canoe! Little sketchy with the big waves but hell you'd be surprised how stable that thing is! Found some pilled up rocks about eight feet down and from there on, non stop action!! Caught probably 60 crappies! Kept our limits for dinners. Crazy when you have to let 14 inches go! Only know how to post one picture but will try to figure it out. Caught three to four feet under a bobber, using white marabou jigs, pink marabou jigs, black and white crappie stingers on a pink jig head!
[signature]
So that was you out there in the canoe, we were wondering who that was. We were out straight west of you. We ended up catching about 100 between 2 of us.
[signature]
Sounds like you had a blast.
[signature]
[left]yo master were you in a lund boat?

[/left]
[signature]
When we saw you rowing out of the marina in the wind, couldn't help but think you were a couple of brave souls and were going to have a rough day. Sounds like you overcame and killed it. Nice job!
[signature]
You must have had a 90lb. anchor to keep you in one place that wind was howling pretty good.
[signature]
Yes haha we have a 25 pound anchor! We've paddled that thing pretty darn far before!!
[signature]
great post. I don't think I would have had the guts to go out in my little canoe. The wind blows my all around and I just end up tired and frumpy. Nice job. I love the pic too.
[signature]
When it's hot, it's HOT!![shocked]
[signature]