Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT was down yesterday
I'm guessing some of you noticed the site was down for a while yesterday. If you have friends that are not able to get back on yet, tell them it should be totally back up by tonight or tomorrow morning.
[signature]
Have any of you been able to get back on the site?
[signature]
I haven't had any problems
[signature]
The site was down from early Sat morning until 5pm Sat afternoon, for a lot of members, so if you did not try to get on during those times, you would not have had any problems. Other members just barely got back on this morning. Glad you didn't have any problems.
[signature]
I panicked for a bit. lol It started working for me right when it did for most people.
[signature]
LOL, I was receiving Emails and phone calls almost the whole time it was down[crazy]. Although BFT is not as important to a lot of you on the Nevada board, some of us on the Utah board have been living with BFT for 13 yrs. One member commented that he did not realize what a big part BFT held in his life, until it was suddenly gone. Well I hope this event spurs some change on BFT, as far as the ownership goes and they see a reason to do some much needed upgrades to the site.
[signature]
I saw a lot of panic when I went to the BFT Facebook page. Had to make a phone call to Curt and post the results there to help answer some questions.
[signature]