• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Contest Piscophilic

Here's my first entry (with a little coaching from Skunked Again)[Smile]

Hope I got it right this time!

May 15, 2015

Utah Lake

24.5" and 32"
[#005000]
Hex, I swear I scored these already! They're on my list.

24.5 pnts
32 pnts

Nice fish
[/#005000]
Great job that should work, I think even Yote will agree with that... Dang nice fish... Later J
[signature]
Nice cat! Congratulations! Go south
[signature]
Really nice fish!!

I was out with my crew today (Mon.) and we got some nice ones too -- one at 30 in. and 13 lbs. and several others that were contest worthy. I'll help the boys get them posted later today.

We were in deeper water... 5-6ft. and there was lots of action. I think the carp frenzy might have them on the hunt for grub.

Again, nice southern cat.

The best is upon us.

BLK
[signature]
Wow, nice fish....That one could eat the ones I usually catch! Good job and go Team South!
[signature]
Thanks for your help with the "technical difficulties!"
[signature]
Thanks! A few more like that will help the southern cause[Wink] (I never thought I'd be saying that!)
[signature]
Thanks! I will look forward to your pictures from today. Your "crew" look like a fun bunch to fish with and I always enjoy your posts.

It is interesting that your fish came in that much deeper water, but I think they are covering a lot of distance right now.

I don't know about the grubs, but I figured the water was too stirred up not to find something there looking for food.

Which team are you on?
[signature]
I would like to encourage anyone catching a fish that big out of Utah lake to keep it. Removing a couple that size just might lower the water level enough that southern participants can't effectively fish it anymore.

Nice Fish!
[signature]
Thanks Leaky!

That one was long and skinny. I hope it finds a few good meals after I released it.
[signature]
I'll consider that next time, but this one already got released. Maybe a good southerner will catch it again[Smile]

Thanks!
[signature]
I finally got out again. Here's the best one, 2 photos of the same fish.

Aug 8, 2015

Utah Lake

24 1/2 inches
[signature]
Here's a little bump.

Sept 7, 2015

Utah Lake

25.5"

Thanks!

[#005000]Shoot, had the last one listed too.
I'll just skip to this one.
25.5 pnts
[/#005000]
Hi Yote,

If I recall, you said using a measuring board is OK but you need a verification photo showing that it is calibrated. I got bored during the recent rains and made this one.
Please let me know if the picture is adequate.

Thanks for all you do!

Pisco

P.S.

I tried to send this as a PM, but the attachment size was limited to 7.02 kb and that mad the picture about the size of a postage stamp!
[signature]
Here's one for a bump.

10-16-2015

Utah Lake

27 inches

Thanks!
[#005000]
Looks good, you're bumpboard is fine.
27 pnts, that's a solid fish!
[/#005000]
Nice kitty! Way to go....[Smile]
[signature]