Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard south west corner
Well if anyone was planning on fishing the southwest corner of willard make a new plan they have the access road gated off. Pretty pissed off right now!
[signature]
Bummer
[signature]

[signature]
Looks like it may be closed due to the raising of the dike.
[signature]
Well I guess there that goes for the rest of the summer
[signature]
[#0000FF]Man. That makes for a long cast.

I guess that is why they are also keeping the road closed on the north dike. Either that or a shameless plan to make sure that everybody pays full price.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I just can't see paying 15 bucks to get my tube wet
[signature]
[#0000FF]I hear ya. I wouldn't either. I get the senior discount on an annual pass and I pay for it many times over during the year.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[#0000ff]I guess that is why they are also keeping the road closed on the north dike. Either that or a shameless plan to make sure that everybody pays full price.
[/#0000ff][/quote]
I talked to my dad who dose a lot of trapping out to Harold crane.. Hes said they cant make you pay at the gate cause it would block access to there.. But who knows they might make you pay past there... When is it going to be reopened ??? Oh I'm talking about the south side..
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
[quote JLTD]Well if anyone was planning on fishing the southwest corner of willard make a new plan they have the access road gated off. Pretty pissed off right now![/quote]

They've had it closed off pretty much all spring, and itll be closed tell fall while they're raising the dike.

Probably have it closed do to the amount of money in equipment as well as diesel fuel that is sitting along the top of the dike...

I hope they actually make it worth adding 2' to the dike by actually increasing the water level. that bay hasn't been above 3/4 full for as long as I can even remember.
but with it being so low for so long im scared to take a boat close to the dike even once its full due to how many people must drag boulders down to the waters edge.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Sorry. I can't answer that one for you? But I wouldn't make any plans to get out there any time soon.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]