Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Provo
Went to the Middle Provo yesterday & fishing was great. Got into some green drakes landed a couple dozen brown and 5 real good white fish.
[signature]
Looks like a good day!
[signature]
Congratz !!! Those are some good looking browns, Did you see any hoppers bouncing around ?
[signature]
[quote sinergy]

Did you see any hoppers bouncing around ?

[/quote]

I was on the middle Provo on Sunday afternoon and hoppers ( 1" to 1 1/2" long) were "hopping" everywhere during the walk in. The drakes were unbelievable though... heavy hatch.
[signature]
Sweet I may have to may a quick stop by over the holiday weekend Thx for the Info [Smile]
[signature]
Here is a update, I was here again on Monday. The weather was great the fishing was great, I got there about 7am and fished till 4pm. The green drake hatch was short but i was able to land several nice browns. The PMD hatch was awesome. Here are some photos of the afternoon.
[signature]
Nice browns!

River's been fishing great. I was there this afternoon and got chased off for about half an hour by a wild T-storm, but after that the PMDs came off and the fish went nuts.

Quite the variety mixed in too... no Drakes today, but we saw a sprinkling of BWOs, Yellow Sally's, Pink Alberts, Red Quills... no caddis to speak of (hatching or adults).
[signature]