Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Hey you guys!
I am a newby here and just wanted to do my intro. I mainly fish the Gorge and the Berry. I love the Kokes but also enjoy a Mac attack. I live in central Ut.and try to fish weekly for a few days. Thanks for having me.
[signature]
Welcome to the site, just an FYI, starting off your first post with a title like you did, isn't a good idea. I edited it out but keep in mine we have young kids on this site, so keep it clean. Here is a link to the rules of the site, list above under the FAQ: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...cgi?do=faq

WH2
[signature]
Wiper hunter,
I don't know what you are talking about??????????
What did I do wrong?
F=FUN, N=NEW, G=GUY that was the start of my post. Nothing dirty here just the way you took it.
[signature]
Ya know the more I sit here and think about how YOU Wiper Hunter jumped to judgement I realize that I don't want to be a part of your forum.
Please remove me from this site.
Hope to see you on the water!
[signature]
No, I did no rush to judgement, you sir were just trying to use letters that you knew were cuss words, just to see what would happen. We get new members that try this all the time. If what you said were true you would have spelled the whole words out and not used letters. I have been doing this a long time and I'm well aware of how members try to use letters that can mean two different things, just to see what kind of a reaction they will get. A person that makes an honest mistake will say that and won't get mad when someone points out a problem.
If you feel you are being treated unfairly, just don't post on this site, it is not my job to remove you from this site because you made a mistake. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, just own up to it and move on, no big deal. If you want to be part of this great forum, we welcome you, if not, just move on.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! As WH2 mentioned you are not the only one who had posts edited for using letters for one thing which everyone knows are used for others. Keep it clean for there are many members that are young. This is a family friendly site and we try to keep it that way. I look forward to your reports.
[signature]