Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After my bad weekend start.....
It got better, hit a deer early Thursday morning on my way to a fishing hole, ended up getting to it today, hadn't been here for quite a few years and it was worth it, caught some nice bows' and no crowds, I may head back next week.
[signature]
Thanks for posting. Very nice bows. Nothing like a rainbow fight.
[signature]
Those are some nice thick bows.
[signature]
Nice bows looks like a good time!
[signature]
Dont feel bad out of all of the back countries roads and canyons I travel I had a deer hit me in Draper of all places ....[frown]
[signature]
I hate deer for that reason. I really do. The only good deer is a . . . well . . . I wanna see photos of the deer/auto carnage. No crowds? That's a surprise. Enjoy that.
[signature]
[quote Tarponjim]I hate deer for that reason. I really do. The only good deer is a . . . well . . . I wanna see photos of the deer/auto carnage. No crowds? That's a surprise. Enjoy that.[/quote]

Rain must've kept people away, I had the place to my lonesome....loved it!! May go back this weekend, but another river maybe opening up, we'll see....here is my ride.
[signature]
Ouch. Hope the deer is toast.[Wink]
[signature]
I assume, was too dark to see, spoke with the adjuster yesterday at the shop, $2,900 give or take, back on the road soon [Wink]

You back from Montana? Chasing Macs this week?
[signature]
[quote Tarponjim]Ouch. Hope the deer is toast.[Wink][/quote]

I hope the deer gets well soon!
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]You back from Montana? Chasing Macs this week?[/quote]
still in MT until end of the month!
[signature]
Nice bows Remo. Bummer on the deer. I have hit 2 in the past. One happened on a deer hunt? Weird. Me and the 300 mag are still winning though.[cool]
[signature]