Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green River Question
Anybody know where to buy a Flaming Gorge reciprecol (sp?) stamp in Green River early in the morning? I know the Mavrick in Mountain View sells them. Does anyone know if the ones in Green River do? Or the Mavrick in Evanston?
[signature]
You lucky dog getting all this time to catch fish. I'm sure all of us wished we could go with. I love that area great country, plenty of game, and all those fish.

Good luck and I can't wait to see your first fish blow the roof off this contest.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]He wanted me to take tomorrow off so we could fish 4 days on the Gorge. The man is posessed! If I wasn't the only programmer at work tomorrow, I would of done it. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]We are lucky up here in the north but there are some good place like Fish Lake where there are a lot of different species to choose from and a chance of hooking a big point fish. I still think a couple trashfish will tilt the scales for some one. A 30" sucker is a nice entry fish. The same with a big carp. How bout a big cat? This is going to be fun to watch...[/size][/font]
[signature]
Fish Lake is tough for big lakers. I'm planning on getting a big splake before I get that laker. Maybe after this weekend, on the east side, I'll get a big one but the odds are against me. I'm still going to love every minute of it though.

Ya that would be interesting to see but nobody seems to be trying for trash fish, yet. I wouldn't be surprise if the first person to 300 points is going to win.

Good luck to you BLM even though you won't need it.
[signature]
I'm still going to Fish Lake. I still need a Splake. Quit giving out the trash fish secrets, you'll screw it all up! I've rearly got a cat thought the ice so you guys are safe there.
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]Hey IFG, I just called the maverik in GR and they said that they don't have the stamps, but I think Smith's there does. I know Walmart in Evanston has them but they don't open until 6:00. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]I will be heading up to fish friday and saturday, are you heading to Buckboard? [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hi PHopper![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Ya, we'll fish Friday, Saturday, and probably Sunday around Buckboard and who knows where else. Where are you going to be staying? We'll have a sled and a green Quickflip III so if you want, we'll hook up with you if we can find each other.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]We will be staying with a friend in Green River. That would be cool to bump into you guys. Will you have your cell phone with you?[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
801-721-0184, not sure it works on the lake but call anyway. We'll be up O dark 30 Friday since BLM pussed out Thursday. You buy them books, send them to school, then they poop all over you? Kids today?

I'll be dressed in Yellow and Black, with my sled, lets say it's an antique. Still a 2 pull wonder and runs fine in 4 foot of powder. Thanks Dan! It gets a new belt tomorrow since we ain't going.

If all else fails, you know the signal! I'll bring a hand full and answer back.
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]I will be wearing red and black, we may or may not have a machine with us. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]I will bring some as well, just try not to burn your fingers, just because it is legal. . . [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]Hope to see you guys there[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]P. Hopper[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
thats a super walmart in evanston isnt it 24 hour?
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]Hey X, I am not sure about the store itself but I called the Sporting goods dept. last night and asked when they would be open and they said 6:00. The store may be 24hr. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000ff][size 4]P. Hopper[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
i was just curious cuz i dont remember. last time i went in there was about 3 months ago and we were there real early and bought licenses. but i dont remember if it was before six or not so just curious. cuz if it is open 24 hours and thats the way everyones going to the gorge thats a good place to stop.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 1][/size][/font]hey IGF i live in green river and the only place i know to get the repcaptal {sp} stamp is at plameres payless drugstore.i dont think that they open til 7am they are on the main drag thru town.gook luck with the fishes,,,,,,,,,,
[signature]
Thanks for the info guys.
[signature]
IFG Don't you ever sleep. Your last post was done at 2:30 A.M!!!!
[signature]
Trust me you can get a license or a stamp at 3 am in Wal-mart. Ask the manager in front or one of the stockers for help in Sporting goods.
[signature]