Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the Superbowl????
Let's be serious guys. NFC or AFC?? This will only cost you 20 good boy points and the winner gets 10 fold on the bragging rights. What do you have to lose????
[signature]
I would say AFC before the playoffs even started and I would say AFC even if Indianapolis would of won. The AFC had better teams. The Raiders (lol), New England, Indy, Tennessee, KC, Denver.

The NFC was up for grabs all year. Carolina just went in and stole it from a groggy Philly team. I think if Green Bay had held on 4th and 26, they could be in the Super Bowl, but Carolina's defense played like a hungry team that wanted it the most.

I honestly believe that New England has the focus to go in and win the Super Bowl. Their defense will stop Carolina. The have stopped better offense than the Panthers. The New England offense is playing really well. Brady is great under pressure and makes few mistakes. He's great at tucking when it looks like he is fumbling. Ha Ha Ha

Patriots 23 Panthers 13
[signature]
[crazy] Well I'm going out on the limb , I'll pick Carolina ( glad we don't have money on this !! lol ) I WILL SAY IT'S GOING TO BE A BORING GAME !! ...

Carolina--27 , N.E ---20

[signature]
the vegas line opened at carolina +7, ne favored by a td . .

sm
[signature]
I have Carolina in my book. I think they will enjoy it for a first time.
[signature]
Definitely the AFC. No doubt about it. New England 27 Carolina 17
[signature]
Gotta go with the underdog. New England is probably the better team, but there's something about being the underdog. Brady no-doubt has the experience and the "cool as a cucumber" demeanor, but they are expected to win. Hope it's a close one. Imagine a team less than a decade old, winning it all. Going with Carolina (NFC) 24-17 [Wink]
[signature]
I was wrong on last weeks games, but I got a feeling that Patriots are going to come out on top. Hey watch after the game, then you can see me win the $10,000,000 from publishers clearing house!!![cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
I doubt this is going to be a boring game. This is shaping up to be a great game. The Panthers have stepped up against everyone. Their receivers are way more physical then Indy, or Tennessee, so New England is going to have a challenge their, plus I've been reading about a lot of other match up problems New England is going to have. Carolina also has a better defense then New England has had to face in the Playoffs.

This is going to be a great defensive game and it is going to go by fast because both teams are going to try to win the "Time of Possession" battle with a running game.

I believe these are the 2 best teams to get into the Super Bowl for this year. New England was consistantly good after their 2-2 start and Carolina was definately the hottest team in the NFC playoffs.
[signature]
The Pat's. Reason simple they beat the Colts twice. But then again Carolina beat them also. But I do not beleive that Carolina could do it twice.

2004- GO COLTS.
[signature]
I still want Carolina. But as far as the shows go 1st pick will be the commercials. 2nd pick, Bassmaster winning the Publishers Clearing House check with Ed McMahan on his door step.

Go git him Mr. Bass
[signature]
Haha, I will do my best![Wink]
[signature]
Now that we've revealed who we think is gonna win, Who's gonna be the MVP? Will it be the obvious, Brady, Delhomme, Smith, maybe even a defensive back like Law, or will it be a no-name that jumps up and grabs the honor?
[signature]