Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Guide Flaming Gorge
I know this is short notice but want to see if anyone can refer me to someone that has ability on August 15th to go after lake trout or Kokanee.
[signature]
They ain't no way you'll go wrong with Ashley Bonser! He'll bust his butt to put you on your target, and he's about as personable cuss as you're ever likely to encounter. However it winds up. you'll part friends.
[signature]
^ him or Capt Jim Williams, he goes by TarponJim here on BFT
[signature]
[quote bigbucksmj]

I know this is short notice but want to see if anyone can refer me to someone that has ability on August 15th to go after lake trout or Kokanee.

[/quote]

Great idea, but to try to find a guide that is available on August 15th isn't going to happen. Need to plan ahead several months, if not years for some guides.
[signature]
Google
Looking for Guide Flaming Gorge

and start calling you may luck out and find one
[signature]
Cant go wrong with Addictive Fishing but good luck getting a booking with this short of notice here is his website
http://www.flaminggorgefishin.com/

Heard good things about Clark Sabey but never met him or fished with him here is his website
http://www.fishingatflaminggorge.com/

those are the 2 I know I have heard others mention Tarpon Jim and I hear great things about him but dont know his website or number to help you out
[signature]
I have one day open on September 17, and that's the last one in "prime time" until November. We all sometimes get a short-notice cancellation once in a while. I had one just last week, but its pretty rare. Get on a cancellation list if you can.
[signature]
Thank you all for the info and help!

Mike
[signature]
I've fished with Ashley and could not agree more he is great to fish with. Good luck hope you find a trip and have fun!
[signature]
I have fished with Tarpon Jim 3 different times and will do so again! Sliverslinger
[signature]
You would never regret going with Captn Jim!!
[signature]
I have fished with both Jim and Ashley, they are both super guides.
Jim fishes for macks only and Ashley fishes for everything in the pond.
Like Jim said make some calls to them and get on their cancelation list
and hope they call.
[signature]
Thanks all. I got on with Clark!

Can't wait! 1st timer
[signature]
Let us know how the fishing was when you get back...
[signature]
I stand corrected. You will have a great time with Clark.
[signature]