Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a wall hanger
We had a great start to this year's archery season as the Mrs. put down a nice little forky opening day. The deer seem to be in great shape but a lot of ticks. Now she is looking to fill her archery elk tag. [cool]
[signature]
very nice, trying to get my son on one like that. good luck on the elk
[signature]
Not a bad buck, I would tell my wife to pull the trigger on that guy any day!
Now you need to have her go shoot a big ole jackrabbit and get them mounted as a jackalope! lol
[signature]
She does well for a Great Grandma.
[signature]
Congrats to Brenda on a fine table buck. Your a lucky man Pete to have a wife that enjoys the outdoors as much as you.
[signature]
If it wasn't for the Mrs. our freezer would be pretty bare after the fishing and hunting season.[Wink]
[signature]
[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
She is still up in the Mts hunting with our oldest son. She just text me an hr. ago and said she was just getting settled in to her blind waiting for an elk to show up at one of her favorite water holes. They weren't using it last weekend, too damn much activity with all the hunters but she went in earlier today and said there was sign that some elk were starting to use it so maybe she can drop a nice cow or a spike before the weekenders start to show up. I'll be headed back down Friday after work to join up with her as an observer. My hunt doesn't start until next month.
[signature]
Good luck
[signature]
[quote HD7000]
Now you need to have her go shoot a big ole jackrabbit and get them mounted as a jackalope! lol[/quote]

[cool]
[signature]
We are pretty much meat hunters, don't hunt for the horns necessarily. [:p]
[signature]