Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to Willard
Well I'm going to head to willard tomorrow and check out the open water at the south marina maybe catch<br>a wiper or walleye. WH2<br><br>
Good luck! let us know how it was. Not long now until the channel gets closed for the old spawn so it may have some fish in it with all the warm weather we were getting until it snowed. The snow and rain is alright though, we all know our resivours need it. I heard a rumor that the water level is not coming up despite all the water coming in, did you notice this? <br><br>
The channel closed march 1st and although the water is coming in at a good rate the lake doesn't seem to have come up much. They are also doing some kind of work along the road going to the marina. The channel<br>is open all the way, plus a hundred yard out into the bay. The marina is still frozen. WH2<br><br>
Wow! It is march! The calendar and I dont seem to be getting along this year. Well if its march, we must not be far off from the open water. Guess I ought to pull out the calendar and the proclamation before posting.<br><br>