Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems posting "Inline" photos
Am I the only one noticing that the ability to include inline pictures in posts is no longer available? I just posted a post with pics "inline" but had to do a bunch of hypertext markup language (HTML) trickery to get them to show up.

Likewise, unless you manually put in the HTML font and color number, you can no longer get that feature either.

However, I must note that I just upgraded to Windows 10. That might possibly be the cause of the problem.

Anyone else having these problems?

I think this new problem with the site needs to be brought to the attention of the BFT Website Administrators.
[signature]
I'm using Win 10 with Microsoft Edge web browser and the little icon for inline pics is missing. By the way, Microsoft Edge beats the crap out of Internet Explorer, but so did Firefox. However, I like Edge even better than Firefox. Please, BFT update your webpage so it is compatible with Microsoft Edge and Win 10. Other than the inline picture icon missing, I haven't noticed any other problems and the BFT page is almost instantaneous with Edge and NEVER locks up.
[signature]
Ralph, not likely anything will be done because there is a new BFT in the works and when it is finished this will likely not be an issue. In the mean time, just try another browser. I don't have Win 10 but I have the same problem when using Chrome.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]I have the same problem when using Chrome.[/quote]

Interesting. Thanks for the info Curt.
[signature]
Ralph, I just got some more info on this. Do you have a new computer or device that came with win 10 or did you add Win 10 to your current computer or device? There is a fix that was put in place, please let me know if it works.
[signature]
I "upgraded" to Win 10. I did not do a completely new install from scratch. Doing the upgrade allowed me to keep all my files, bookmarks, etc.
[signature]
Please try another inline picture and see if the fix worked, let me know either way, thanks.
[signature]
Trying out the inline pic using Firefox. It worked. I'll reply later when I get home on my computer using Edge.
[signature]
Thanks Scott, glad not everyone is having problems with Windows 10.
[signature]
In my previous post I used Win 7 with Firefox. Now I just tried with my Win 10 computer using Edge and I cannot post inline pics. I think it is more related to the browser and not Windows.
[signature]
Scott, can you use Firefox with Win 10 or can you only use Edge?
[signature]
I am making this reply using Firefox and Windows 10 Pro.
[inline "Boat front.jpg"]
[signature]
I am making this post with Windows 10 Pro with Microsoft Edge web browser.

I can not see the Inline icon to allow me to post the picture inline. If I check the Inline box on my photo then one can not tell that I have a photo attached.
[signature]
Thanks Kent, I'll pass that info on to the new owner.
[signature]