Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great day with the kids on the berry.
We caught a bunch Saturday and the weather was fantastic. Got on the water by about 6:30 and had a great day!

Rainbow on!
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=115753]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=115754]

and finally somewhere around 100 slot cuts later first slot buster of the year!
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=115755]
[signature]
Great pics! Looks like a fun day, thanks for sharing.
[signature]
AWESOME !!! You get the DADDY OF THE YEAR award !! Nothing better than when your kids catch some fish.. Good on ya !!!
[signature]
Great post I think I'm at the 200 fish mark with the Cutts this year and I haven't hit the 22" mark yet but hey the rainbow fishing is great this year. Great job taking your kids I am taking mine next week. They luv it.
[signature]
Wow, those are some nice fish, nice pictures, great short post, and a LOT of fish! Kids will remember that trip for a long time.
[signature]
I probably should have been more clear. Thats 100 for the season, not for the day - We caught about 30 that day. I know there are some people here that can do 100 in a day but I'm not in that class yet.
[signature]
Stil, 30 in a day is not bad at all ... especially with kids onboard.
[signature]
Very nice! I would rather watch my kids reel in big ones anyday over catching them all myself!
Nice slot buster! I have only caught one all year out of probably 150 slots, and would you believe it, it was my second cast during Ice off this spring! I need to get one from the boat before the winter decides to bare down!
[signature]
Great pics. Looks like it might be getting time to fish the berry.
[signature]
That's awesome! Sounds like a great day out on the water. Glad to see the berry doing well.

Cheers,
Aaron
[signature]