Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish lake (report)
went to fish lake yester day with porta-homer his wife and father inlaw, we got there about 8:00.. got out to the place that i was fishing 2 weeks ago there and started fishing i missed 5 good hitts right off the bat on a 1 1/2 white tube tiped with perch then nada after that all day on the 1 1/2 tube..after about a hour of fishing in 50 feet of water and no one was getting any hit's my buddy john whent in to see if he could get a fresh perch for bait.. driled a hole in 20 feet of water and hit a perch right off the bat then hit another.. after about 10 min's he hit a nice splake so we all moved in closer and found the splake holding on the bottom in about 20 to 25 feet just off the weed line.. porta-homer's wife got into a perch hole for the next hour she caught about 20 perch then moved out alittle to see if any thing was biteing out deeper. and started hitting some splake.. porta-homers father inlaw was doing good in a hole right on the weed line getting some nice splake and perch here and there.. all in all a good trip but fishing was alot slower on the point than it was 2 week ago and we did not see any mack's come in at all not even a small pup like 2 weeks ago we caught about 12 pup's in 60 feet this time we did not even see any out there other than the 5 i farmed the first 20 min's we were there.. close to the end of the day i finly tryed to get a perch for my self to post on IFG's challenge it was only a min ant i got one not very big but i still wanted to find the mack's so i got a pic then went back to looking for mack's.. never did find them but had fun trying..

from the fuzzyfisher----------------------fish on dudes
[signature]