Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone been to Echo?
Hubby is taking the kids ice fishing on Monday, anyone have news on how the fishies are biting at Echo?
[signature]
Fishking64 said he stopped there on the way home from Rockport yesterday and slayed the perch. I am thinking about taking my 5 year old up there tomorrow.
[signature]
Awesome,

thank you, If you see a man with three kids up there pulling his hair out and trying to drown himself, say hi[Wink]
[signature]
went up there today did real good the for perch they were hitting on any small jigs or just heads tipped with perch meat. I personaly did great with a tiny red-orange glow foxie jig tipped with wax worms fishing real slow at first till about eight then caught a lot, peaked at about 10:00.
we stayed till 1:00, when it slowed down to about 1 every 5 minutes.

matt

o-ya we fished in 35 feet deep
of water at the very bottom
[signature]
We stopped by Echo yesterday (Sat) after the Rockport party. Did real well straight out from the boat ramp. Small jigs w/mealworms did well. Good success with perch meat. Easily the best bait was perch eyes. Really heated up when we put those on. Two limits in a couple of hours. Kids all over catching fish. Kids going up and down the boat ramp on sleds. Great place for families. Perch are a little small, but great action.
[signature]