Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cold Jordy morning
Decided to hit the nelle this morning with my son and friend. It was 10 degrees outside when we got there and the water looked like it was smoking. We were the first boat on the lake and she didn't disappoint. The fishing was steady all morning. We caught browns and rainbows. The biggest was a brown 20 inches long. All browns were safely returned to the water. We brought home some of the rainbows for dinner. Sorry no pictures the cold made my iPhone and camera shut down. There were a lot of boats that showed up later and it looked like everyone was catching fish. I love fall fishing I hope I can get out a few more time before she freezes up. If it was a Bigfish tackle member that took the picture of us in the water fishing I would love to see it. I was in the red 21 foot triton.[fishon]
[signature]
Thanks for the info... Cuddly buddying is in Park City for the week. Maybe I go coax her into a quick Jordy trip.
Were they up high like earlier Berry reports?
[signature]
They were still on top
[signature]
We were there also and the small mouth fishing was great we easily caught 60 fish. Hope it holds out until next weekend and the water doesn't cool off to much.
[signature]