Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to all veterans
Just want to offer my heartfelt thanks to all our veterans. We can enjoy all the liberties we enjoy in this wonderful U.S.A. thanks to your efforts and sacrifices. Included in this little thank you note go my thanks to all who are currently serving. I recall with shame a time when our servicemen were sometimes reviled by those they were giving their service and lives to protect. Thank Almighty God we Americans are no longer of that mindset but instead are proud of our servicemen and women.

Thank you all again and may God bless all of you.
GEEZER
[signature]
+1
[signature]
Thank you Tom and right back to you. I also agree with your comments.
[signature]
[quote GEEZER]Just want to offer my heartfelt thanks to all our veterans. We can enjoy all the liberties we enjoy in this wonderful U.S.A. thanks to your efforts and sacrifices. Included in this little thank you note go my thanks to all who are currently serving. I recall with shame a time when our servicemen were sometimes reviled by those they were giving their service and lives to protect. Thank Almighty God we Americans are no longer of that mindset but instead are proud of our servicemen and women.

Thank you all again and may God bless all of you.
GEEZER[/quote]

WELL SAID! Thank you for that post!

Happy Veterans Day!
[signature]
Totally agree Tom, thanks for posting.
[signature]