Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone with a boat up for a trip?
Hey all, sold my boats a few months ago and am starting to have the itch to go looking for a new personal best! Still stands at 44lb 12 oz right now.

Was wondering if anyone with a boat would like some company for a trip out of Echo. I will show you all my secret holes and lures I use to troll. I am free to go anytime, drug free also. I will drink a few beers if you don't mind but not required.

I will help with trip costs, driving the boat, ect. Send me a message here if interested. I have a feeling a few big ones are going to be cruising with the weather temp dropping and rising the way it has.

Send me a message
Randy
[signature]
If i wasn't heading to Washington for a few weeks I would take you out. My pontoon has been sitting for a month and needs some gas run thru it. I'll be back December 15th, I'll hit you up. Echo is one of my favorite spots and I tend to go out by myself.
[signature]
Sounds fun, can't let that TOON sit so long though....j/k i am ready anytime

just send me a message
[signature]
i might go do some local trout fishing since they stocked the ponds this week. Get some good striper bait.....j/k I sware that was a joke i don't use trout for bait
[signature]
Allan Cole said the same thing (does not use trout for bait).
[signature]
Ha!!
[signature]