Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIGFISHTACKLE.COM T-SHIRTS FOR SALE
bigfishtackle.com t-shirts are back!
short sleeve, 100% cotton, white t-shirt.
Sizes available are: large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
$12.00 plus $3.00 shipping
PM me for payment info and shipping address
OR email me at vicki@bigfishtackle.com

You can now find these available for purchase in the shopping section and can pay by pay pal.
[signature]
Nice, glad you are putting these up For Sale, I'll post this on a couple of State For sale boards and the national For Sale board.
[signature]
Thank you! I didn't know where to post it. Put it wherever you think it should go...
[signature]
I think on some boards it is ok to post it without any problem but some state boards like Utah and Idaho have For Sale boards and that is where it is best to post items that are For Sale. I just posted it on the Idaho and Utah For Sale boards and the Buy, Sell, trade, Donate Tackle board. I'll send Steve a PM asking his thoughts.
[signature]
THANKS!!!!
[signature]
Nice to see these return.
[signature]
I had white shirts and black shirts. They got pretty beat up from all the sun while out fishing. lol

Do you guys have any stickers? I used to use them like business cards. It would attract new members to the site.
[signature]
Stickers are a great idea! And yes, better than a business card! I will check into that...
[signature]
Mike ordered new stickers a while back, most of us got them but I'm not sure how many he had left over.
[signature]
Pretty sure he has ALOT left. I am asking him about them.....

thanks for the reminder...
[signature]
I can use some when you get them in. Back when I used to do the cattle boats, I used to put at least one in the galley and one in each bathroom of all the boats I went on.

One of the deckhands won a stack of stickers in a contest here. He pasted about 50 stickers all over the boat that he worked on. You should have seen the look on everyones face when I got on with my BFT prostaff shirt. They thought that I bought out the boat. lol [cool]
[signature]
Hey Vicki. You may want to ask Mike about the BFT patches too. Take a look at my sponsor shirt. The patch on the top left side of my shirt is the BFT patch.
[signature]
Okay, will ask about the patches too...

and funny story on the stickers on the boat!!!
[signature]
[cool]
[signature]
I still have a bunch left.
[signature]
I used up my last 150 while my sponsors were taking me around the world to film fishing videos. I left stickers on cameras, bait and tackle shops, boats, hotels and restaurants all over Europe, Australia, South America, Central America, Asia and select areas of the US. If I would have had about 500 more, I could have left them some on more of the boats and tackle shops. [cool]
[signature]
Usually I send a few out to newer members in the spring or just before ice season. That is when the requests usually come in.
[signature]
Steve , I still have stickers. Not much use in CT. Shoot me a PM and I'll mail them out to you.
[signature]
Thanks bro. PM on the way. [cool]
[signature]