Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello to all
My name is Norm Price AKA BottleCapLureGuy
I hope everyone has A Merry Christmas and great holiday season. Here is some huge news for 2016
[fishin]

Edit: Sorry, links are not allowed for new members, please see the FAQ above for the rules of the site.
[signature]
Welcome back. I remember your previous profile under Bottlecaplureguy.

Nice to see you are still doing well. [cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes we are doing well. My new site gets a lot of visits. Notice I flew up to rank 3 on your top sites in 4 days. Would be number 1 but keep exceeding band width. How have you been?
[signature]
Everything is good. I have been fishing around the world. I have seen some of your bottlecaps in different countries. I knew exactly where they came from when I saw them.

I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday. Whichever is more of your liking.

See you around my friend. [cool]
[signature]
I couldn't see that any of the links worked here. I looked you up on facebook and liked your page. I did email you my address. [cool]
[signature]
Bass will be on the list for the USA
[signature]
It would be cool if there were some saltwater versions of your bottle caps. I know about 185 species I could show them off with. [laugh]
[signature]
Please take a minute and read the edit I did on your first post, as a new member you are not allowed to post links and you are not allowed to post links for advertisement, unless you pay for that right. I see Steve knows you and says you were a member before but you still need to follow the rules, unless you have some reason for not doing so, that I don't know about. See the FAQ above for the rules of the site.
[signature]
that's OK it will be all over facebook and youtube the 2 official sites. I will be all over the new this week in Canada and USA as well because of this Million Dollars we have up for grabs. Have a interview with CNN news and time magazine coming up
[signature]
That's all fine and dandy but please adhere to the site rules. Thanks!
[signature]
Not exactly sure why you left your old username but if it was because you forgot the password, we can retrieve it for you. I'm simply enforcing the rules, that I did not make but I am doing the job, I was ask to do. Good luck to you on your interviews.
WH2
[signature]
Yes I forgot it. They new site gets over 100,000 hits a month. So you can delete the old one. if you notice in less than I week I am #3 on your top sites. That's just a beginning. We are launching the largest fishing and recycling trend ever. Posters in Bars pubs restaurants all over North America. Its exciting.
[signature]