“9 Pounder” sent in by fsh4fun05

Other winners!!!
Bigfishtackle.comT-Shirts

Best Photo with a kid: 2 winners!
“Kid Catches Fish of the Day” sent in by iliketofish
“My daughters first time catching Catfish” sent in by albinotrout

Best scenery photo: “Sunset on Utah Lake” sent in by Bhuij

Best release photo: “Healthy Fall Smallmouth” sent in by squarehog

Thank you to all who participated! Loved seeing all the pictures. I will PM each of the winners!!
[signature]
Wow, great haha. I was just participating because I thought it would be fun; wasn't actually expecting to win something!
[signature]
Same here.
[signature]
Not sure why members are having such a hard time entering a free contest but it makes the odd better when fewer enter, thats for sure.

Congrads to fsh4fun05, albinotrout and Bhuij.
[signature]
Like fishing tournaments, but I would rather fish with 100 teams entered than 8 or 10.
[signature]
I can understand that Pete but it does not explain why members where not interested in entering this contest or voteing for those that entered. I guess it could be that it has been so long since BFT gave away anything, that they were too shocked to enter[Wink]
[signature]
It appears there was a mistake on who won the Grands prize.
“Kid Catches Fish of the Day” sent in by iliketofish
was the winner.
Nice going iliketofish.
[signature]
Curt, maybe they are having same trouble I am with loading a photo.........

Illegal character found in /home/bigfish/bigfishtackle.com/www/wall/photos/0/13590-thumbnail_(031)%252030%2520Aug.jpg

That is the error msg I get every time, and I have no idea what the "illegal" character is.........[mad]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
That could be one of the problems but it seems surprising to me that you were the only one that reported the problem. How large was your pic? This is listed as a requirement for adding a pic to the Wall of Fame:
Only jpeg, gif or png files with size limit: 2MB
[signature]
It was a jpg taken with my cell phone camera, and shows as only 199KB..................other than that, I have no idea.
Photos I take and post to the General Fishing Report Forum, have no problem, and they are from same camera.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Well I'm not sure then because I had no problem posting a pic that was larger than 199KB, that is way below the 2MP max size. Just to be clear though, were you trying to add your pic to Wall of Fame at the same location as this link:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/wall/add.cgi

If so, did you check the box that says, I have read the above release, and I understand and agree to all terms. before you clicked on the Submit Photo button?
[signature]
Are you trying to upload it from your phone? I tried and it I didn't like it. Try emailing the pic to yourself, safe to a computer then try uploading. I had to upload all pics that were used from my PC.
[signature]