Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know about Mickey Mouse boots
I was out at Smith & Edwards today looking at their boots and I noticed they had both white and black Mickey Mouse boots, anyone have any experience with them? I'm wondering if there is a difference between the White and Black ones? Are they made different or is it just a color difference? What little info they had about them on the boot, did not say, if there was any difference and of course no one there knew anything about them, other than they are really warm.
[signature]
ive known them as bunny boots, but have heard people call them mickey mouse boots. color does make a difference. black is rated to -20F and white is rated to -60F (or something close on both styles). i still have a set from Japan, here is some info on them, i just googled bunny boots:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_boots
[signature]
Thanks Zak, I figured there had to be a difference because the black ones were $10 cheaper than the white ones but the black ones were brand new, where the white ones had been worn before. They were $70 for the white boots, $60 for the black boots. They seemed to weight the same but I guess not. Both black and white boots were labeled, Mickey Mouse boots but I remember them being called Bunny boots as well, when I was in the service.
[signature]