Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview
Has there been anybody that has driven by or seen anybody fishing or any fishing reports or ice reports been working long days up here at the mine and will be off on the 29th thru the first of january and was just curious you can DM me if so too thank for any info.............[:/]
[signature]
i just got on instagram and looked up #pineview and it looked like it may be frozen ..man i'm jonesing for a fish fry
[signature]
here is the Udot site it has a trafic cam right at the dam.

http://udottraffic.utah.gov/
[signature]
Huh, that's the first time I've gone to that camera and had it be down.
[signature]
I swung by there Sunday and it was maybe 60% capped. There was an area at the mouth of the narrows that had some thin ice all the way across, but for the most part the narrows were still wide open.
[signature]
Won't be long.[Smile]
[signature]
thanks for the info anybody else feel free if you got any photos post them up here
[signature]
I just drove up and checked. Ice is forming in the back bays, but nothing in the narrows or the main lake. Had to get north of the yacht club to see ice. Winds blowing pretty good so what's there might not last.
[signature]
South side of the narrows looking north, near the mouth.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I am thinking I will hit it in January. Need to let it solidify first.[laugh]
[signature]
Same here thanks for the update
[signature]
any finhing yet???? off the docks maybe????
[signature]
I checked it out yesterday, 100% capped, walked out to Browning Point, ice only 1/2" to 1" thick so obviously didn't venture out...Id say by the end of the week it will be good to go...water is very low, both islands in that area are WAY out of the water....
[signature]
Thanks for
The update. I hope to hit it this season.
[signature]
Thanks you R the man
[signature]
I saw a few people waking around on the ice as I drove by today.
[signature]
Thanks I will be headed up there tomorrow To drill some holes and see if there is anything hungry
[signature]