Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber Report
Had a slow, yet successful day on the Weber this past weekend. It was a grey scud kind of day. The fish were staying very low but not responding to much other than scuds. We tossed streamers and eggs and midges and nothing produced other than the scud. We found most active feeding fish to be held up in the deeper pools with slower current. The big browns were willing to eat as well. I found that I had to work over the pool pretty well to get them to take, but was well worth the time. I had a bead head scud on top with a red san juan worm as the bottom fly and a split shot about a foot above the scud. Just work the pocket and adjust the depth as needed.

tight lines
[signature]
thanks for the report. I've been thinking of taking my father in law out on a warm day.

humpy
[signature]
Friday looks like it should be a warmer day. I'm planning to go toss some bugs and maybe streamers. I'll be sure to post an update report, but may end up on the Provo. Hope you and the father in law have a successful day!
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I need to hit it, been too long since I have felt the soothing effects of flowing water.
[signature]
thanks for the response we will try next week, it kind of depends on how he is doing.
I'll look forward to your report.

humpy
[signature]