Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RazzleDazzleBerry 1/20
Fished the marina this AM from 7:30 to 10:15 and had our best day yet (all the others have been very good but this one was excellent!) 3 other groups on the ice as well but far away so don't know how they did. We landed 24 fished between 2 of us using foxee's, paddlebugs, and curlytailed jigs all tipped with meal worms. We fished in 19 foot depth. All fish were slotter s except for 1 than was under (dinner). And NO BOWS.....[Sad] Bigcats rendition of Hee Haw.......Where oh where did all the bows go, why did they leave the cuts all alone, I searched the lake over and thought I found rainbows but nope another cut and plhblaaaaa (rasberry) I was gone. Anyway I feel better after that. It must be the inversion [Wink]. The bite was so hot at times the jigs never hit the bottom and other times it was sloooooow! Great day overall.
Bigcat
[signature]
Bigcat, I'm going to the berry on sat. Can't waite to try my buddy there. Will you be there sat? Any tips on catching those hogs are welcome. Thanks again for your help getting me set up with my finder DKSRenegade
[signature]
[Smile]wow bigcat you must be the best strawberry ice fisherman. lots of people have been going up there and have not caught a thing. you are an inspiration to us all. 24 cuts between two guys in around three hours. we should meet up some time.

wow

jr8fish
[signature]
My head is swelling and about to pop! Somebody give me a pin. Thanks for the kudos Jr8fish.
Bigcat
[signature]
i think it matters when you go to the berry, if it's a weekend or in the middle of the week. on the weekends, i have been skunked but when you go in the middle of the week, no one is there. we have done well. get away from the crowds.

IRONWORKER
[signature]